Recruitment Privacy Notice EuroTriade / Terra4Folks
[EuroTriade companies, owner of the online site www.eurotriade.com]
“We”, “Us” are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (together with any other documents referred to therein) sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us in connection with Our recruitment processes. Therefore, please read the following carefully to understand Our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the version of the GDPR retained in French law (the “FR GDPR”), the Data Controller is Philippe Kopp.
Our Appointed Representative in The European Economic Area (EEA)
As We are based in EEA, We have appointed Philippe Kopp to be Our representative within the EEA. His contact details are:
Telephone number: +49 (0) 15121210076
We use Zoho Recruit, an online application provided by Zoho Software Limited, to assist with Our recruitment process. In addition, we use Zoho to process personal information as a data processor on Our behalf. Zoho is only entitled to process your personal data in accordance with Our instructions.
Where you apply for a job opening posted by Us, these Privacy Notice provisions will apply to Our processing of your personal information and our other Privacy Notice, which has been provided to you separately or is available on Our Website.
When you apply for a job opening via the application function on a job site or similar online service provider (“Partner”), you should note that the relevant Partner may retain your personal data and collect data from Us regarding the progress of your application. Any use by the Partner of your data will be in accordance with the Partner’s Privacy Notice.
Your Personal Information
Information We collect from You
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
– Information that you provide when you apply for a role. It includes information provided through an online job site, via e-mail, in person at interviews, and/or by any other method.
– In particular, We process personal details such as name, e-mail address, address, telephone number, date of birth, qualifications, experience, information relating to your employment history, skills that you provide to Us, as well as your video in case you conduct your interview using the Video Interview feature.
– If you contact Us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
– A record of your progress through any hiring process that we may conduct.
– Details of your visits to EuroTriade’s Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data, the website that referred you to EuroTriade’s Website, and the resources that you access.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
Zoho provides Us with the facility to link the data you provide to Us with other publicly available information about you that you have published on the internet – this may include sources such as LinkedIn, other social media profiles, and our Partner Kanopiiis.com.
Zoho technology allows Us to search various databases – some publicly available and others not, which may include your personal data (including your CV or Resumé) – to find possible candidates to fill Our job openings. When We find you this way, we will obtain your personal data from these sources.
We may receive your personal data from a third party who recommends you as a candidate for a specific job opening or our business more generally.
Uses Made Of Your Information
Lawful basis for processing
We rely on legitimate interest as the lawful basis for collecting and using your personal data. Our legitimate interests are the recruitment of staff for Our business.
Where you apply for a job opening through the Zoho Apply or Kanopiiis Apply functionality, we rely on your consent, which you freely give during the application process, to disclose your personal data to Zoho or Kanopiiis on the basis described below.
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have
– To consider your application in respect of other roles that might be of interest to you as well.
– To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
– To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third-party data providers.
– To find appropriate candidates to fill Our job openings.
– To help our service providers (such as Zoho and its processors and data providers) and Partners (such as the job sites through which you may have applied) improve their services.
– To help our service provider Kanopiiis (such as its processors and data providers) and Partners (such as the job sites through which you may have applied) improve their services.
Automated decision making/profiling
We may use Zoho’s and Kanopiiis technology to select appropriate candidates for Us to consider based on criteria expressly identified by Us or typical concerning the role for which you have applied. The process of finding suitable candidates is automatic; however, any decision as to whom We will engage to fill the job opening will be made by Our staff.
Disclosure of Your Information
As set out above, we pass your information to our third-party service providers, including Kanopiiis, who use it only in accordance with our instructions and as otherwise required by law.
Where you have applied for a job opening through the Kanopiiis or Zoho, Apply functionality, and where you have consented to this disclosure, We will disclose to Zoho/Kanopiiis certain personal data that We hold, including but not limited to a unique identifier used by Zoho/Kanopiiis to identify you, and information about your progress through our hiring process for the applicable job opening, as well as tangible, intangible, visual, electronic, present, or future information that we hold about you, such as your name, contact details and other information involving analysis of data relating to you as an applicant for employment (collectively “Disposition Data”).
Kanopiiis Privacy Notice regarding Kanopiiis’ use of the Disposition Data is available on Kanopiiis’s website.
Where you have applied to a job opening through another service provider, we may disclose data similar to the Disposition Data defined above to such service provider. The service provider shall be the data controller of this data and shall therefore be responsible for complying with all applicable laws in respect of the use of that data following its transfer by Us.
How We store your Personal Data
We take appropriate measures to ensure that all personal data is kept secure, including security measures to prevent personal data from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed unauthorized. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorized manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where We are legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through any online means; therefore, any transmission remains at your own risk.
Where We store your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored in our own systems at OVH, Lille, France (Cloud computing company).
The data that We collect from you and process using Zoho’s Services may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
It may also be processed by staff operating the EEA who work for Us or one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your orders, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services. You agree to this transfer, storing, or processing by submitting your personal data.
Please contact us if you want further information (see ‘Contact’ below). We will not otherwise transfer your personal data outside of the EEA or to any organization (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries.
How long do we keep your Personal Data
We will hold all the data for five years.
Your personal information will be deleted on one of the following occurrences:
– Deletion of your personal information by you (or by another person engaged by the Customer).
– Receipt of a written request by you (or another person engaged by the Customer) to us.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation and the EEA GDPR, you have several important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
– Access your personal data and certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
– Require Us to correct any mistakes in your information that We hold
– Require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
– Receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to Us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
– Object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
– Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
– Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
– Otherwise, restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
– Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
– Contact Us by using our Contact details below
– let Us have enough information to identify you,
– let Us have proof of your identity and address, and
– let Us know the information which your request relates.
How to complain
We hope that We can resolve any query or concern you raise about Our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular (under the GDPR) in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live, or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred.
All questions, comments, and requests regarding this Privacy Notice should be addressed to: email@example.com