– the manager of the website, hereinafter referred to as “the Publisher,”
– any person wishing to access the website and its services, hereinafter referred to as “the User.”
Article 1 – Principles
The EuroTriade website is a service of:
– Terra4Folks SAS
– Located in France, Paris, 75012, 207 rue de Bercy
– URL address of the website: www.eurotriade.com
– E-Mail: email@example.com
– Telephone number: +49 (0) 15121210076
Article 2 – Evolution and duration of the GTU
Article 3 – Access to the website
Any user with access to the internet can access the website www.eurotriade.com free of charge and from anywhere.
The costs incurred by the User to access the website (internet connection, computer equipment, etc.) are not the Publisher’s responsibility.
The website and its various services may be interrupted or suspended by the Publisher, particularly for maintenance purposes, without any obligation to give prior notice or justification.
The User of the website has access to the following services:
– Information and contact
Article 4 – Liability
The Publisher cannot be held responsible for any failure, breakdown, difficulty, or interruption in operation, preventing access to the website or any of its functions.
The equipment used to connect to the website is the User’s sole responsibility, who must take all appropriate measures to protect the equipment and data, especially from viral attacks via the internet. The User is also solely responsible for the websites and data they consult.
The Publisher shall not be held liable in the event of legal proceedings against the User:
– as a result of the use of the website or any service accessible via the internet;
– as a result of the User’s failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The Publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to the User, third parties, and/or the User’s equipment due to the User’s connection to or use of the website, and the User waives any claim against the Publisher in this regard.
If the Publisher is the subject of legal proceedings, either amicably or judicially, due to the User’s use of the website, the Publisher shall be entitled to claim compensation for all damages, sums, penalties, and expenses that may result from such proceedings.
Article 5 – Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, photographs, drawings, text, and videos are subject to copyright and are protected by the code of intellectual property. When given to our customers, they remain the exclusive property of TERRA4FOLKS, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights, which must be returned to him at his request.
Our customers undertake not to make any use of these documents that might infringe the supplier’s industrial or intellectual property rights and undertake not to disclose them to any third party, except with the prior express authorization of the Publisher.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The establishment by the User of any hypertext links to all or part of the website is strictly forbidden unless prior written permission from the Publisher is obtained through the following e-mail address:
The Publisher is free to refuse such permission without having to justify its decision in any way whatsoever. If the Publisher grants permission, such permission is in all cases only temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any obligation on the part of the Publisher to provide justification.
In any case, any link must be withdrawn upon simple request from the Publisher.
Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not under the Publisher’s control, who declines all responsibility for their content.
Article 7 – Protection of collected personal data
The personal data that are collected on this site are the following:
– Account opening: during the creation of the User’s account;
– Connection: when the User connects to the website, it records, in particular, his name, first name, connection data, identification, location, and payment data;
– Profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
– Payment: in the context of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the website may record financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the User;
– Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the User’s communication are temporarily stored;
– Cookies: Cookies are used in the context of the use of the website. The User has the possibility of deactivating the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is used to provide and improve the website services and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
– Access and use of the website by the User;
– Management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– Organizing the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
– Verification, identification, and authentication of the data transmitted by the User;
– Offering the User the possibility to communicate with other users of the website
– Implementation of user assistance;
– Personalization of services by displaying advertisements according to the User’s browsing history and preferences;
– Preventing and detecting fraud, malicious software, and managing security incidents
– Management of possible disputes with users;
– Sending commercial and advertising information according to the User’s preferences.
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
– When the User uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracted;
– When the User publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
– When the User allows a third party’s website to access their data;
– When the website uses service providers to provide user support, advertising, and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User’s data to perform these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
If required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to follow up on claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings;
If the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, or receivership, it may be required to sell or share some or all of its assets, including personal data. In such a case, users will be notified before any personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software, and physical security measures to protect personal data from alteration, destruction, and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment, and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the internet.
Enforcement of Users’ Rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by sending a request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Right of access: they can exercise their right of access to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the User’s identity to verify its accuracy.
– Right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request an update of the information.
– Right to the deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
– Right to restrict processing: users may request the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
– Right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
– Right to portability: they can request that the website gives them the personal data provided to it in order to transmit them to a new website.
Evolution of the present clause
Article 8 – Cookies
The website www.eurotriade.com may automatically collect standard information. However, all data collected indirectly will be used only to track the volume, type, and pattern of traffic using this website, develop the design and layout, and other administrative and planning purposes, and, more generally, improve the service we offer you.
Article 9 – Applicable Law
If the parties are unable to resolve a dispute amicably, the dispute will be subject to the jurisdiction of the French courts.